Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tschüs for summer 2008

Weise gehen in den Garten

The book on display and the silver box containing angels (more about that later) I found in a wonderful bookshop in Lienz, Austria.
But in the last crazy busy weeks I haven't found the time nor the inner peace to do what is written on the open page.

Fools hurry, clever ones wait,
wise ones go into the garden.
(from China)


From Thursday on I will go into the garden (but not in mine), that's for sure. In my luggage there is a book waiting for me about a turtle as a metapher for serenity, equanimity, calmness and security in oneself. As soon as I hit the waiting area in the airport I will start reading. Oh, yes. That will be fine.

Summer jacket is ready knit and blocked. Right now she's in my bag to take with me for sewing the sleeve and the threads, but I might take it out due to needed space. If she will travel with me you can expect summer photos. Otherwise it will be fall photos, but that really doesn't bother me too much.

During the next weeks I might not post at all, because I'll be gone off and on.

I wish to all of us a good summer with all kinds of delights.
May everybody be healthy and happy.
As last year this time I greet you with a heartly tschüs
:-Tally-:

2 comments:

  1. Ich wünsche dir erholsame Sommerferien, bei Lektüre, Strickzeug, Sport, Essen, Trinken, Gammeln... und bei allem, was dich glücklich macht!

    Alles Liebe Ellen

    ReplyDelete

 
W