Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Climbing on my mind

My souvenir from Arco in Italy. My Easter trip. And no, it's not yarn. ;-)

seile

But I like it even more - to tell the truth. The texture, the look, the promise of many hours full of fun (well, not all of the time) and adventure, the anticipation of the beautiful nature around ......

klettermaterial

After some lovely days with my oldest friend spent with ski touring in the Dolomites/Italien Alps I met my young training partners from my climbing gym in the beautiful Sarca valley near the Lake Garda.
For them it was almost the first outing for longer routes. Great to take part in their joy.

in_der_wand

We enjoyed our days so much, we enjoyed our company and laughed and sang and always told us how lucky we are to be here, to have weather better than the forecast, to finally have rocks in our hands ......

am_stand



2 comments:

  1. I love how colourful all the climbing gear is. It looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos, looks and sounds like a great trip

    ReplyDelete

 
W