Saturday, November 17, 2007

New camera



Finally I made the decision and got myself a new toy: the Canon Powershot A650.
My relationship with my old Powershot G3 was rather mixed. I loved the camera for what she was doing, but so many negative personal things happened with it, which I don't want to be reminded of. The latest indicent (this time nothing personal, probably "just" dirt in the electronic, but nevertheless costing many Euros.

These are some random shots I took the first five minutes I had this camera.
Enjoy the fall impressions from my garden!








2 comments:

  1. These are very nice pictures !

    Is it frost on the last one ? brr.. it's been very cold here too for the last days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr gut Entscheidung! Die Fotos sind sehr schön geworden und der Garten hat den "spröden" Charme des Novembers... alles hat seine Zeit. Ich genieße den Rückzug und das Leben im Haus momentan sehr! Grüße vom Bodensee von Ellen

    ReplyDelete

 
W