Sunday, September 14, 2008

not here

Dear readers,
for today I had planned to write a post with a bit of musing about not publishing posts in quite a while (having a rough time, mostly mentally speaking) and why I didn't write about it (too public; I kind of envy the people who write a lot of very private thoughts and get very interesting and supporting responses and discussions; but I couldn't do so) and musings about me and my reasons for blogging (focusing my attention on the good things in my life through writing, picture publishing and your comments). Of course I wanted to embellish this post with some photos, especially since yesterday I managed to pull myself a bit out of the not-so-happy-state.

But no nice post today - life got in my way. I'm very concerned about the state of health of a girl-friend (77 yrs). I spent all evening with her children talking and making plans how we could convince her seeing a doctor about last night problems. And stop her from driving her car. Quite frightening and embarrassing.

Tomorrow I'll go on a business trip. So no blogging for at least the coming week and weekend.

:-Tally-:

.

3 comments:

  1. "a lot of very private thoughts"

    Das kann und will ich auch nicht, es entspricht einfach nicht meinem Naturell. Zumindest nicht in einem Blog.

    Und schade, dass es bei Dir nun kein "nice post" wurde, ich wünsche Deiner Freundin gute Besserung und dass Du und ihre Kinder sie zu einem Artzbesuch überreden könnt.

    Ich wünsche Dir eine erfolgreiche Woche! Und habe ein Auge auf die Herbstblumen! ;-)

    LG
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Tally,
    deine Gedanken kann ich sehr gut nachvollziehen. Besonders, dass du bloggst, um dir die schönen Momente für dich bewusst sichtbar zu machen. Eigentlich ist das auch mein Beweggrund: ein Bilderbuch zusammenstellen, das MIR zeigt, was ich eigentlich so treibe ;-)
    Und an nicht so tollen Tagen kann ich mir zeigen, dass ich doch was besonderes kann oder bin,du bist also nicht alleine mit diesen Gedanken :-)
    Ich drück dir die Daumen, dass es deiner Freundin mit deiner Hilfe gelingt, wieder besseren Zeiten entgegenzusehen.
    Sei lieb gegrüßt
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Tally,

    ich wünsche dir - euch alles alles Guten und Liebe. VOn Herzen!

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

 
W